COMMITTED TO PROTECTING YOU AND OPEN TO SERVE YOU: BUTLER CARES COVID-19 UPDATE MARCH 30, 2020
We hope this post finds you safe at home and healthy.
If you are a small business who is looking to apply for the disaster assistance loan from MN DEED or apply for one of the CARES Act loans you should reach out to your lender or find a lender on the list below.
One thing to be on the lookout for is SBA Scammers With many small businesses looking for a financial lifeline there will be those who try to take advantage.
- There is no immediate deadline to apply
- There is no fee to apply
- No credit card information is needed
- DO NOT respond to offers stating – RIGHT NOW – ASAP
The deadline for loan forgiveness is June 30, 2020!!!
These programs may be needed now more than ever with the extension of the federal Social Distancing guidelines to April 30, 2029
The number of cases has grown exponentially in a matter of weeks. Last Thursday, there were 500,000 cases worldwide, which was double the number of worldwide coronavirus cases from the week before.
If you are still out in the community working as essential service, we thank you for what you are doing for our community.
P.S. Governor Walz has issued clarification on a number of industries for “Essential Service” classification. Check out the updated list here.
Your Butler & Associate team members are working remotely to serve and protect you.
Here’s 6 easy ways to reach the team at Butler & Associates Insurance Agency anytime:
Your understanding that your experience with us may be a little different during this time of uncertainty is greatly appreciated. Although our physical office is closed, our team remains 100% committed to serving you.
BELOW ARE RESOURCES TO HELP YOU IN THESE UNPRECEDENTED TIMES:
PLEASE CONTACT US OR YOU INSURANCE CARRIER –
THEY MAY HAVE FLEXIBLE BILLING OPTIONS IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING A HARDSHIP.
WE CAN ASSIST YOU!!!
BUSINESS INSURANCE RESOURCES:
- Family First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA) – Employee Rights Poster
- Webinar about HR, Business and Covid-19
- Business Interruption and Delivery Insurance
- Caliper: You’re Suddenly Managing Remote Teams. Now What?
- Steve Anderson: Protect Yourself From Coronavirus Scams
- Angela Adams: We Can Prepare Your Agency for a Successful Remote Work Environment
- Harvard Business Review: 15 Questions About Remote Work, Answered
- LCG: Cybersecurity Threats and How To Stay Safe During the COVID19 Pandemic
- Forbes: How Coronavirus Is Creating a Watershed Moment for Remote Work
- The Hartford: Business Continuity Planning for Infectious Disease Event
- PaySphere: Tips to Handle an Infectious Disease Outbreak
If you need any other assistance, or have questions about insurance or any other subject, please reach out to us. We are here to help and support you, your family and your business in any way humanly possible.
We appreciate this and every opportunity to serve you!
Bill Butler and the whole Butler & Associates Team